Monday, February 6, 2012

FO: Calligraphy Cardigan

My Calligraphy cardigan has been completed...and worn practically every day possible since!!  And I do not exaggerate that I can't stop wearing this!  It's super comfortable and I feel goes with EVERYTHING...even though it really doesn't but who cares I LOVE IT!   If you are friends with me on most social network sites, you will have already seen these pictures but I wanted to post to my blog as well. 

Pattern: Calligraphy Cardigan by Hannah Fettig
Yarn: Hand spun and hand dyed by me from wool that I purchased from Warren in WI and sent to be processed.
Yes, me and my girl are very silly!! :)


The hand spun yarn was a bit thicker than the called for gauge so with the help of Jasmin from the Knitmore Girls Podcast, I was able to change the numbers proportionally to fit what my gauge was and the fit I feel is perfect!!  I'm not sure I can explain exactly what we did but if anyone wants to know I can do a post about it. Thank you Jasmin for all your help and Congrats again to your family on your beautiful addition G!!

Happy Knitting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I appreciate them all!