Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Birthday girl and her new Frozen bike

This past Saturday we celebrated my big girl turning 4 with family and friends.  It was of course Frozen themed and we all had a blast!!  I thought I would take more pictures but honestly I was too distracted and had a bad blogger moment and forgot to take pics for the blog.  I also don't like to post picture of other people's kids on my blog so you'll have to do with this cute picture of the birthday girl with her new bike!

This awesome Frozen bike was sent to us by Kohl's as part of their promotion!  I had not realized until they contacted me how much Frozen stuff they were carrying.  I have to admit I fell down a rabbit hole when I started looking at the items and trying to select which one I wanted.  Click here to check out all their Frozen merchandise.  There are so many things I knew my girls would love but when I saw the bike it was just too perfect. 
Carmen was so excited about her new bike. It's a great next bike for her and one that she will be able to grow with for a bit. My husband put it together easily and it was all set and ready to go on her birthday.  The cute little pouch on the front is perfect for her to put her doll of choice for the trip or to pick up little treasures on the way.  Thank you again Kohl's!

The helmet was a separate gift from her grandpa to go with her new bike.  This girl is now set for some serious bike rides!

Happy Bike riding and Birthday Celebrating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I appreciate them all!