Saturday, January 5, 2008

Toe update and some Knitting.

I had some trouble falling asleep last night with my toe swollen and in pain. It was hard to get comfortable but then I took a ton of pain meds and fell fast asleep. Good knocked out sleep which I needed. :) Today has been a day of hobbling around and finally finishing Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix which by the way I never got a chance to see in theaters..I know how horrible of me. After that I warmed up some left over Chinese food(YUMMO) and have spent the rest of the afternoon in bed knitting and watching Gilmore girls.

Jack looks so comfy and I can't tell you how much I love these socks. I can't wait to finish them and wear them as a pair.

Happy Knitting.

7 comments:

  1. Greetings from the sickie over here who's been vegging on the couch knitting and watching tv all day... mmm, your Chinese leftovers sound good, can you send some this way?
    Hope your toe feels better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, how is the toe feeling? Is the swelling going down? Having it up probably helped.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THe socks look really cute :-) I hope the toe is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending lots of healing vibes ... you know the Order of Phoenix DVD is already out?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got so far behind on reading blogs and am finally caught up! Congratulations of the engagements, the knitting, and everything else. Hope the toe is on the mend... teaching with a sore foot is the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo tell me you've at least seen OOTP? And you really must get through the next 2 books. They're simply wonderful! And I love Gilmore Girls, but sadly I haven't seen much past season 3. :[
    The sock looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I appreciate them all!