Sunday, September 30, 2007

My first swap package and a FO sock!!

First off I got my first swap package ever from Beth from the Football-a-long swap. The goodies she sent me were perfect. She sent I can't believe I'm knitting socks, 2 skeins of Volcano Twist Knit Picks Essentials yarn, 2 circular needles size 2 from knit picks, a skien of Sugar n Cream in Holiday Stripes, a pencil holder, a glue stick, pencil sharpener, and the cutest little football bag.
She did a great job with the package and Thank you again Beth!!


Second I finished my first sock!!! I had some trouble with the yarn, a dropped stitch, and some trouble with the grafting of the toe but I finished and it looks great. It's a tad bit too small but it fits ok. I love the way the color knit up. I'm off to cast on for the pair.



Happy Knitting!! and Football watching!!

GO BUCS!!! Did you see my Bulls friday night?? OH YEAH!!!

3 comments:

  1. So glad you enjoyed! The football bag was my first attempt at making a project bag and I thought it turned out pretty well. I hope I sent you a size one and a size two of the knitpicks needles... if I didn't let me know because that means either they sent me the wrong ones or I messed up some other way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great SWAP Package! Football at our house this weekend wasn't that fun - Hubby is an Eagles fan :{

    Keep watching my blog and I'll post the instructions for the little double needle roll. g

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific swap package! Your sock looks great !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I appreciate them all!