Thursday, December 1, 2011

Carmen is One!

I have written this post several times in my head and I'm still not sure what I want to write.  I had all these ideas of what I would like to write about my first year with the most amazing blessing I could have ever asked for but I just can't find the right words to put down...so instead I pulled together some of my favorite pictures and created this slide show to show you all the fun we've had this first year of Carmen.  I look forward to many more years watching this determined and smart girl discover the world.  Thank you!


Kizoa slideshow: The First Year of Carmen - Slideshow

Hope you all have a great day!  After Carmen's first cake, it took us a while to get her to fall asleep so after making this slideshow and talking to a dear friend on the phone...I'm ready to head to bed.

Happy Birthday to Miss Little Carmen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I appreciate them all!