Thursday, December 1, 2011

NaBloPoMo...I did it!!!

NaBloPoMo 2011

What is NaBloPoMo and why haven't I mentioned it before?  NaBloPoMo is National Blog Posting Month.  It's a challenge to blog every day in the month of November.  It's along the lines of NaNoWriMo aka National Novel Writing Month and NaKniSweMo, National Knitting Sweater Month...and I think there might be others.  As you probably have noticed, there has been A LOT of blogging lately...every day in fact.  Most the time, I wrote them prior to the day and then had them post that day or I posted them after the day but I have a blog post on this blog for every day in November!   I didn't mention it because I wasn't sure I would actually be able to accomplish it and figured it would be best be a challenge that I just do and not mention until it's over.

And this is where we are at today...I have accomplished my goal!  I blogged every day for a month and I feel great about it!  I don't get any award but just to know that I can post a blog every day for a month is great!  I'm hoping it's gotten me in the habit of blogging again.  I really enjoy posting to this blog, even though I know I have lost many readers with my lack of blogging days but that's ok.  I'm happy with those who have stuck it out and are still with me.

Through this month, I learned that sometimes just posting a picture and a little bit of text is better than not posting at all.  Before this started, I went through old posts and I LOVE that it's all here...from planning my wedding to some about my pregnancy, lots about my baby, and a lot of crafting!

This blog as I've mentioned before is more of a journal of my thoughts and what's going on with me.  I would never call myself a writer because I write how I speak and I rarely go back and edit posts. :)  I hope you enjoy my blog anyway!  Welcome to those new readers who have joined us this month and as always Thank you for those long time friends who have stuck around!

Happy Blogging!

PS...yes there will be a Carmen post today...but I wanted to get this post up first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I appreciate them all!