Monday, February 6, 2012

NRaWin2012: Sausage stuffed mushrooms

This was actually the new recipe for two weeks ago but we made it and then I never posted. :)  This was actually another Special K recipe but he hasn't had time to post the blog so I'm not sure exactly what he did. 

Recipe: Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms.

What I do know...he got the recipe from Rachel Ray's site here.  I know that he left out the celery and other stuff but not sure exactly what.  All I can say is that these were FANTASTIC!! I love mushrooms!  We also had a bunch of left over and we used  it for pasta which I have a picture of somewhere...I'll have to add later.  Also...we kept some of the sausage mix out before we added anything that Carmen was allergic too into it...and she loved it!

Happy Cooking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I appreciate them all!