Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Another Contest

So I'm getting into a bunch of swaps and contest. Please go over to schrodinger's blog and comment and tell her I sent you. Please please please. You should see the cool bags she's giving away and you'll know why!!

I also joined my second swap today. HSKS 3!! I'm super excited about this one too. I love Harry Potter so it's going to be FUN FUN FUN!!

I've also gotten into some Knit A-Longs. KAL You can check out the links from the buttons on the side. Stay tuned for my KAL projects.

I'm still trying to knit my co-workers a little back to school gift even though we are on the second week of school. I've changed it from the candy bags to Paw Print Dishcloths. I'm almost done with my first one and they knit up fast. This decision was made when I decided to give the bags to my niece and nephews. :)

Happy Knitting!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining us in HSKS 3. I'm looking forward to it as well. I have to run through and see all the other Gryffindor sites, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I appreciate them all!