Sunday, August 26, 2007

Contest..

Holly over at HollYarns is running a contest. Wanna Win some Yarn. Everyone should go over and check out the contest. She lives in San Fran and being an old haunt of mine I like to read about her adventures there.

Hope everyone is having a good sunday. My reason for getting on this early was to look for a recipe to make for breakfast with the limited ingredients we have at the new house...but I of course had to blog read after I was done. Not that I found anything I really want to make for breakfast. :) After breakfast I'm giving myself the morning off and plan on relaxing until noon and knitting a bit. Then I'll finish all the cleaning we have to do. :) Yes, Procrastination.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're all in! Moving is no picnic. You're so nice to share the contest! Happy knitting and hope all goes smoothly now that you're home :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I appreciate them all!