Saturday, August 25, 2007

Moving...

Today has been a very LOOOONG day. We got most stuff moved last night and got to sleep here at the new place for the first time. It was great. :) A house!!! after being in an apt for so long it's nice to have a house. I woke up early and finished painting the kitchen and then we moved the almost the last of our stuff out of the apt. We spent most the day just unpacking and picking up furniture that our friends have given us and traded us. We are on a tight budget right now so it has been much appreciated.

I'm sitting on the couch knitting a dishcloth. It's actually my first one for myself but I figured it would be nice to have one. :) Special K is making dinner and just ran out for bread. I'm hoping to eat, drink, knit and sleep the rest of the night. More unpacking and getting cleaning up the apt tomorrow.

Have a great Saturday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I appreciate them all!