Friday, August 17, 2007

Weekend without Special K

Special K flew up to Ohio today to be in a wedding of a friend. I miss him already. He left this morning and he'll be back sunday night but it's the first time I'm the one left behind not the one leaving....It's sad watching him go. :(

I spent the afternoon and early evening over at my sister, CZbrats house. I worked on some knitting and just hung out. It's been a crazy day with the network being down at work and us having some online training we had to do....Lesson Plans to be turned in and PowerPoints to be made. :) It was nice just chilling over there with no stress. We went out to dinner for my nephew Surfer Boy's going off to college dinner. He's only going over to Orlando but we just wanted to give him a little send off. He seems excited and his parents seem a little sad but they will all be ok.

Tomorrow I was planning on painting the cabinets in the kitchen at the new house since we can't move in until next Friday even though we have the key but I don't know if I'm going to. I really need to work on my lesson plans a bit more and finish up those PowerPoints too. I just plan to sleep late and wake up when I do and whatever motivates me I'll do. :)

Tomorrow night is Stitch 'n Pitch!!! I can't wait. I won't talk too much about it because hey this isn't my knitting blog but it's stitching/knitting at the baseball game. If you want to read more about it head over to Barknknit. :)

Ok...everyone have a great weekend. I'm going to be missing my beau very much and happy to see him on sunday.

1 comment:

  1. For the swap you just need to email me your info. emmamcdonnell@shaw.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I appreciate them all!