Thursday, August 16, 2007

Stitch n Pitch!!

I picked up my tickets for this Saturday's Stitch 'n Pitch at Tropicana in St. Pete, FL. :) My niece Sammy wanted to come with me because she's started creating her own knitting pieces. Naturally if she's coming then my sister, and Simon Says are coming too. :) The four of us are heading to the game so I'm super excited to meet all the knitters and non-knitters attending.

I picked up some more Sugar 'n Cream yarn to knit up the Mandy's Candy bags for my fellow teachers. I'm going to try to make at least 10 but we'll see I'm hoping to just get 5 done for a start... I'm not sure how fast they'll knit up. I'm crazy ambitious with this idea but I just think it would be a great back to school present.

Hope everyone is having a great week. I feel like I've gotten so much done with getting back to school and packing up. I feel great. I'm now off to knit in 5 min. :) I'm going to get settled in my living room and knit as long as I can. The dogs are walked...I can just relax.

Happy Knitting.

2 comments:

  1. The kids are already back in school here adn my son left for college last Tuesday. It just doesn't seem like it is 'that time' already! Where did the summer months go? LOL!
    The stitch n pitch sounds like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun! Hope you have a blast :) I'm itching to get started on those bags too, they're so nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I appreciate them all!