Monday, September 17, 2007

"Fall into Autumn" Dishcloth - Monday Topic #2

"FIA" Dishcloth Swap Monday Topic #2 When you knit or crochet dishclothes, washclothes or face clothes, what do you use? What size needle or hook? Wood? what type? Metal? Plastic? A specific Brand? Why do you love that needle or hook so much? Is there one you are dying to try? Is there a particular yarn you love and use all the time for clothes? What is so special about it?

I just started making dishcloths and I've used Cascade Luna and Sugar n Cream. I really liked the Luna because it was nice and soft. I gave the only dishcloth I've made with it to my sister and haven't actually used it so not sure how it feels when wet and in use. I have only kept one dishcloth and I knit it using Sugar n Cream and really like it. Sugar n Cream is special because I can find it most places for cheap and it comes in tons of pretty colors. I've begun a pretty large collection of it so for now any dishcloth for my gifts and me are knit with my stash. Mainly i use Clover bamboo needles in size 6 and 7. I've also used some cheap metal ones that I got for fun and did not like using them at all. I'd really like to try some wood or nice metal needles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I appreciate them all!