Sunday, October 7, 2007

Quick update

I won a contest over at KnitMap.com. YEAH!! It looks like a great prize!! If you haven't already you should check the site out. Add your local yarn shop or leave a comment.

I spent yesterday afternoon hanging out with my step-sister Luz, and Surfer Girl. We sat around and knit. We had a great time. Luz wanted to learn how so I taught her to cast on and knit. She's doing pretty good.

Yesterday morning and today has been spent working on the house because Special K's mom will be here next weekend. Special K did wonders on our front yard and is working on the backyard today. I'm helping and doing some other stuff around the house as well. Gotta get back to it!!

Happy Knitting!!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your win. Can't wait to see what you've won!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats too! Greetings from the Outer Banks... It is fun to win. Don't work too hard...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I appreciate them all!