Thursday, November 29, 2007

Dogs on Thursday and Start of the St. Pete Wednesday night Stitich n Bitch!!!

Dogs on Thursday!!

I'm the "guest" blogger over at Dogs on Thursday for a couple weeks so please go over and check out my Doggie Spotlight on Jackjack and Abigail Grace. :)

I will try to keep wedding planning info to a minimum on my blog but I guess I should warn you that you will get some of it. So far I just wanted to share that I already found the shawl I'd like to knit for my big day. It's called the Summer Shawlette and Carrieoke made one for her wedding and I loved it. Other than that the only decisions that have been made are church, pastor, whose in the bridal party and the date. I'm making a list of places to have the reception at and hopefully going to check them out with Special K soon.

On more Knitting News, Last night was the first ever St. Pete Stitch n Bitch at Panera Bread near Tyrone Square. We are planning to meet every Wednesday nights. By we, I mean I'll be there when people come that's great...hopefully we will get a group going. The only woman who showed up last night was Manda from mandalinn. We had been talking for a while and trying to meet up. It was great to finally meet her. You should check out her etsy shop(Mandalinn Knits & Spins) too. We sat and knit/talked for two hours and had a blast. If you live in the area...PLEASE stop by on wed. from 6:30 to 8:30pm.

Happy Knitting!!

9 comments:

  1. Ooh, I'd be there for sure...if I were not living in the Windy City Brrr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great spotlight over there... and extra kudos to you for covering for Paula! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dogs. I really like that shawlette. I don't mind in the least if you talk about the wedding...its what will be on your mind so you might as well share. I'm super happy for you!

    I would come to your meet-up but I've never even been to Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed your spotlight! They are such beautiful dogs. Jack just breaks my heart - so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Natalie, I love your pups....but I din't know you were getting married. YEAH!!!! Congrats and all that. Special K is very cute...lucky girl and lucky him. Please talk about the wedding...I will love to hear about it. I love knitting and Pannera's. I would be there in a heartbeat, but alas I live in New Jersey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by! For Ella's doggie treats I used the recipe from DIY Network, the Creative Juice show (check my link!). They were super easy and Ella loves them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved reading about your dogs on Dogs on Thursdays. Had to laugh--my daughter has 2 female jack russells and their names are Jackie and Jill. We miss our pooch--had to have him put down a little over 2 years ago--he was 16 1/2 years old. As all our children are grown and gone and we travel a lot we have not gotten another dog. We get our dog fixes by babysitting the kids dogs. woof-woof

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to see you're doing better. It's your blog, you can post every single wedding detail if you feel like it! Besides, you know how nosey some of us can be;) Have faith for your new group, 3 girls started ours 2 & 1/2 years ago, now there's 99 members (in Yahoo) and there's usually 20 of us in the coffee house at any given time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Weddings are great. I also love what you have done with your meez!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I appreciate them all!