Monday, November 5, 2007

New look! Bloggy Fun.

Check out my new look. I'm still working on a new banner but I edited the html of my template. ;) I found out how to do this from Tips for New Bloggers. If you have any questions on how to edit your blogger I'd go straight over and just search for it. I have a couple other things I'm working on. Oh and I still haven't gone back and added my blog roll yet because I may use another way to do it. If you have a button then it's back up there already.

I'm trying to add some new feeds for my blog too. I'm starting with this one Technorati Profile. I'm still confused about this but I'll work on it.

Stay tuned for an update on my weekend. :) and knitting.

1 comment:

  1. Nice! I still need to figure out how to change the word "comments" on my blog so I can have it say something else. Like "5 Woofs" instead of comments... if you come across that, let me know! I couldn't figure out how to do it in "new" blogger.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I appreciate them all!