Thursday, January 3, 2008

Dogs on Thursday!!

It's is pretty cold around here today for Florida. Our heater doesn't really work so everyone in the house is loving it but me. The pups and Special K are enjoying the cold weather. I like it to a certain extent but if it's too cold I don't want to get out of bed. :)

For today's Dogs on Thursday I wanted to share Abby's new puppy with you.

I found this at Walgreens for $3. I've only ever seen it at Petsmart for $15 and paying that much for a toy that as soon as Jackjack gets a hold of it will be shredded isn't my idea of well spent money. So, when I was at Walgreens and saw them for so little I finally got her one. I didn't realize how much she would like it though. She is so cute with it and I've manage to keep it up when I know Jack might be able to snag it.

You think she likes her puppy??

She is just such a cute puppy with her puppy. :)


And Jackjack got a rawhide which he didn't chew but horded for a couple hours. He's a funny puppy dog.

Well...hope everyone had a great Dogs on Thursday!

Knitting news I'm at the last couple rounds of my sister's hat and I'm on the second half of Surfer Girl's hat. :) I'm almost done with the pair to my Fawkes sock. I think I'm doing good. I am doing lesson plans today and then I plan on making a list for the Gift-a-long I joined to get a head start on gifts.

Happy Knitting

15 comments:

  1. You are super productive- I've been in the habit of spending more time on ravelry than knitting. I need to stop. I'm glad that the hat is almost done. And Abby is so cute with her dog- Chester has a fondness for bears, they always last longer than his other stuffed animals (i.e. have longer lives before they are decapitated and pulled limb from limb.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abby looks like she's loving her new Bobo! I can't believe you found one - and the BIG one at that! - for $3! LUCKY... I would've bought at least half dozen, lol. Sophie's been loving the small ones, but unfortunately just as I was getting all 3 of our kids used to NOT destuffing (at least not for a long, long time), she's still very much a puppy in that she must destuff immediately... ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the 'BoBo' toys :) I got the same one for my golden Avery and she does the same thing, sleeps on it. She's particularily fond of the fact that it makes two different noises. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks so content with her new puppy! Kind of like that Petsmart commercial.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! This is Christine - I met you a few weeks ago at the St. Pete SnB at Panera (I was the one who had to borrow your cell phone). Just wanted to say happy New Year and that it was nice to meet you! My mom's in town so I won't be back to the SnB until the end of January, but I definitely plan to make it a regular thing. Cute dogs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Abby got a Bobo! How cool!

    I love the Bobo ad with the dachshund. It looks just like our friend's dachshund, Jake.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a great deal on that toy.
    I have only ever seemn them at petsmart out here too.
    I may have to check out our walgreens after I take Elise to the vet today.

    Your furbabies are adorable today too!

    Happy DOT and that you again for all your help!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Abby's pup is too funny! I have also seen those at Petsmart; you definitely got a great deal. Such happy pups :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are such cute pictures :-) Eva got a puppy too but she carried it around and licked it for a few hours and then chewed the stuffing out :-( Little heathen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Abby's new pup is hilarious! My dogs wouldn't know where to pick it up (but they'll fight over it
    :-))

    Haven't visited your blog for awhile, I missed so much! gotta catch up now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy new Year! What a sweetie! So cute with her new toy. Can you believe this weather?! I can't feel my toes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My Abby and Gus love those dogs. They go running through the house with their puppy in their mouth just flopping up and down. Its super funny.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Abby is so cute with her new pink puppy! Now I have to go to a Walgreens to see if they have one that I can get for *my* Abby :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. BoBo! I will have to check out my Walgreens for them - I have gotten one in the past for Jackson and he killed / destuffed it within minutes! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I appreciate them all!