Thursday, January 17, 2008

Dogs on Thursday!!

For today's Dogs on Thursday I wanted to share a site that I have on my Google Reader and love to see every day. It's the Daily Puppy!! I get my puppy fix every day by checking out the cute puppies that are on there. I now have a little widget on my side bar too. So, other people who check out my site can look at the cute faces of the daily puppy!! They have a Daily Grownup Puppies that I check on as well. :)

For today's picture: Just a quick picture of the two of my babies running around the yarn. They like to chase each other and the squirrels. Last night they discovered the raccoon that lives in the tree next to our house. Should be an interesting encounter! The raccoon hid when I came out but both dogs wanted to jump over the fence at him. Need to find a way to keep them from actually meeting. Special K said he'll test out his hunting skills but not sure that's legal.

Happy DOT!!

PS....I finished my first Monkey sock and plan to make sock blockers this weekend to block it. I cast on for the second but spent more time talking at last nights SnB than actual knitting. Did I tell you that I love my Stitch n Bitch!! They are a great group of people.

13 comments:

  1. You can hunt raccoon but you need to check when the season is in your area. Cute doggie pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy! The kids are out for fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny...I don't get much knitting done either!
    But LOVE the group!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy they are zooming along! Looks like a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh do they look like so happy running around.
    :)
    Elise loves sniffing out the squirrels and racoons and rabbits here.

    I have the 'daily puppy' on my homepage and love getting my puppy fix each day too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the action picture, a blur of fur :-)

    I just loaded Pug-a-Day on my sidebar last night. fun fun fun

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woot! They are airborne LOL! Must be fun to take them out for a run :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A raccoon! How exciting for them! When you have a chance, come see the pups I posted - happy DOT :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like those dogs are having loads of fun. I once had a possum turn on my dog in the yard and it was scary vicious. I'll bet racoons are worse because they can ball up a fist and shake it at you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll definitely have to look over those daily pages when I have more time. Thanks for sharing those (and for the action shot).

    ReplyDelete
  11. They look like my dogs :-) Constantly chasing each other and playing... on the Raccoon thing, they can be very mean and will attack your dogs, you dont want that to happen because one, you will have vet bills and two, animal control will make you quarantine your dogs even if they have a current Rabies shot. I work very close with A/C at the Vet hospital I work at.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Daily Puppy? Pug-a-Day? What WILL they think of next. Great pic of the dogs in action.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I appreciate them all!