Sunday, January 27, 2008

Update on sidebar!!

It's late and am heading to bed. I started updating my blog roll on my side bar today and I got through a lot of the blogs I read but I know there are a couple more than need to go up. If you are one of these please don't hesitate to let me know I missed you. I'll finish this list hopefully later this week. In the mean time I have a big announcement tomorrow so keep close for that!! :) I'm so excited I'm about to burst!

It's been a great weekend. I got to relax and spent time cleaning and actually got a bit of knitting in. I took the dogs to Special K's softball practice today and they had SO much fun running around. Well, Abby ran around chasing the ball and Jackjack was on a lease close by. He does not have a great recall.

Special K grilled both nights this week and it was delicious!! Tonight we had steak fajitas with some grilled veggies on the side. They were amazing. Last night we had steak too with some veggie skewers. I was never a big steak eater until I started dating Special K. :) I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing but it's a YUMMO thing!!

Well. I'll try to get some knitting pictures up this week. Tomorrow I'm working all day and then heading to a memorial service for a close friend's father in the evening. Her father passed pretty suddenly and I only wish I could have and could be there for her more. She's going through a tough time and helping her family and mom get everything in order. Please pray for her health and sanity.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. I'm off to bed it is late and I've been on this computer long enough.

PS. You will also notice some new ad spots. If you have an ad you want to add please let me know.

3 comments:

  1. That Ravelry progress feature is cool. I'll have to figure out how to do that. Oh yeah, and actually keep up my progress photos in Ravelry :-). I am going to SnB this Wednesday - finally!! Hope to see you there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum... fajitas!!!
    I actually got quite a bit of knitting done over the weekend too... isn't it nice?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steak is a good thing. Always remember that ;-) Your friend's family is my thoughts and prayers, been there, painful. i love you knitting in a wedding gown and can't wait for the news!!!Not Fair!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I appreciate them all!