Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Wedding Wednesday!!

So...fun news!! I picked up my dress this weekend. I didn't get to try it on because they were swamped but they let me take it out and shoot some pictures of it. I LOVE IT!! I'm so glad I got this dress. If you want to see it and can't wait until Dec to see pictures of me in it shoot me an email and I'll send you pics. I'm just trying not to let Special K see it so I'm not going to post them up here. :)

I've been still looking for the right kind of yarn for my Shawl. I think I've decided that it's going to be either white/silvery white or a long shot would be red. We'll see.

We've also been figuring out the Save the Dates. They are going to be coasters that look like baseballs. :) I love this idea and am pretty excited about it. I'll scan them and show you when my sister prints them. Oh you all should go check out her etsy site. She's put up some fun stuff and it will keep coming.

The whole marriage discussions have been going good. We are planning on opening a joint bank account soon and have started talking budget. Things are good.

Well..hope everyone is having a good week.

PS...stay tuned this weekend for some knitting info. I promise. I'll have tons of pictures of WIP and hopefully another FO!!

6 comments:

  1. Have you thought about knit picks's alpaca cloud or any of thier lace weight yarns? I can't wait to see your shawl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your "save the date" idea - very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the save the date everyone sends now.
    Thanks for the read. I added your button.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK...I cant wait until December to see the dress.... please email :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just started reading your blog...it is very cute! Congrats on the wedding and on getting your dress...that is one big check off the list I"m sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I appreciate them all!