Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Wedding Wednesday

This is going to be quick because a student stepped on my toe today. I almost fainted but I'm OK. I'm off to put it up and relax for a bit but wanted to get this up before I forget. So..I had heard about this on the news the other day but there is a Pastor in Tampa Bay area challenging his married parishioners to do something. I'll let you go check it out on the link but it's pretty interesting. I'll just say that the article's title is For the Love of God, Get it on. Go check it out and let me know what you think. It's wedding related right??

Happy Knitting

5 comments:

  1. OK but Nat that means you have to behave yourself for 30 days. That's a challenge to the unwed......:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~snort~ shhhh The old man might find out and renew his faith!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely wedding and committment related. It will be so good for you after waiting 30 days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a hoot. The Knight would go back to church if that pastor was around here! ;)

    How's the toe this morning?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I appreciate them all!