Tuesday, December 30, 2008

And Wedding Pictures Begin!

Ok...Here's my warning!! Be prepared to be bombarded with wedding pictures!! :) First I'd like to say Merry Christmas and I hope everyone has a Happy and Safe New Year!! We have moved into the new house and are getting as settled as we can. It's been a tiring couple weeks but life is great!!

So...just as a continued warning. I'm going to do a couple rounds of pictures and while I was thinking about uploading I figured there had to be a better way. So I'm going the Flickr route. :) This first set are from my sister Fleas' camera. I have the photographers pictures as well...but those will be coming later.

Here is a Flickr badge with a couple pics. Click and check out the others. I've placed comments by most the pictures. Hope you enjoy.


www.flickr.com








gnatchat's Rush/Martinez Wedding! photosetgnatchat's Rush/Martinez Wedding! photoset





Thanks for checking out my wedding pictures! Stay tuned for more! :)

Gnat

15 comments:

  1. ...and a good time was had by all! You were a beautiful bride.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your wedding dress!!! You were a beautiful bride and SK a very handsome groom... I wish you both MANY MANY years of happiness and love!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally!

    I've been checking her blog a couple of times a day to see if she posted pics to "the most awesomest wedding known to man!"

    We had a blast and it was a party. Not like those stuffy receptions that I'm used to and if you'll notice, some of the wedding party changed in to their street clothes and believe me, if I had mine.........I woulda too! The dancing was great, the food....exceptional and the couple......amazing. Both families got along so great...how rare is that?
    Thanks gnat and specialK! It was hard leaving sunny FL to come to windy,snowy,cold and blustery OH but I'm starting to save to come down again soon.
    Love you both so much!

    Logan says "Happy New Year"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, everything looks so beautiful and your dress is gorgeous! You are such a beautiul bride.
    congratulations on both the wedding and the house and wish you both many happy memories together :)
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful bride you are. Thx for sharing and good luck in your new home. I am off now to check out the flickr pics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so beautiful and I love your shawl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!!!! You looked lovely. Happy New YEar

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your dress is gorgeous! What a cool wedding !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! I love your dress and your knitted shawl/wrap!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful bride! I love your dress. Can't wait to see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You need to change your Avatar to someone knitting booties now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. congratulations! You are a very beautiful bride. I liked to you today in my post about Panama :) g

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations! What a beatiful bride. Your dress is stunning

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous bride! Congrats to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Belated congratulations on your wedding!! Here's to many years of happy marriage!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I appreciate them all!