Thursday, April 30, 2009

SK's birthday party!

Ok...we are going to triple post today! :) This last week was Special K's birthday weekend. He turned the big 25 on Friday and I threw him a birthday party. His mom also flew in Friday to spend the weekend with us! It was great having her here! I miss her already! So...this weekend was jam packed full of activity...that's why we are triple posting!!

First off was Friday, the birthday party! We had family and Kenny's friends over for pulled pork sandwiches, ribs, and the fixins. Some brought Special K gifts even though he said he didn't' want any but I think he liked all the ones he got!
Special K with his mom Sharimom
Special K and me...
Even though we are Cubs fans, my brother-in-law works for the Rays so SK got a Rays shirt. We root for them when they aren't playing the Cubbies.
Special K getting a golf ball retriever from his buddy Jason. Phil and Catie are in the back.
Special K getting a new fishing pole from his dad and step-mom.
SK saying thank you.
Abby making sure that people were paying attention to her.
My family sitting around chatting away.
Frankie enjoying the attention as well. :) I love this picture of him! That's Catie holding him.
And just so I don't get any comments that Jackjack was neglected. Here he is getting attention as well. :)
The party was fun and it was the first time having my whole family over for dinner. The dogs behaved themselves other than Jackjack wanting to steal napkins, Abby wanting to eat food out of the garbage, and Frankie trying to grab someone's plate. But all those are to be expected and people were watching them.

3 comments:

  1. glad to see all the babies were part of the celebration too! looks like you all had a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. barknknit's cousin make these magnificent tortilla chips (homemade) that are just .....out of this world and just thinking about them makes me crave them.

    GET. THE. RECIPE.
    Please............

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you had lots of fun! Happy Birthday Special K :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I appreciate them all!