Thursday, April 30, 2009

Saturday night concert!!!!! Night Ranger and REO Speedwagon!

Saturday night, Sharimom, Special K, and I headed to the Night Ranger/REO Speedwagon concert at Ruth Eckerd Hall. It was my first time going to a concert there and honestly there is NO bad seat! We sat kind of high up in the middle but we still could see really well!

First up was Night Ranger, and literally the moment Sharimom and I stepped into the hall the lights went off and they started! I didn't know too many of their songs but they rocked! Sharimom knew them all and had a blast!
Last up was REO Speedwagon. I knew a couple more of their songs and they were good but the lead singer was bit too political between songs. They were still good!
I took video of both of them but the Night Ranger video all you could hear was the electric guitar so I figured wasn't worth putting up! But it was of their Sister Christian song.

Here is the video fo REO Speedwagon. You may recognize this song. hehehe



We had a great time at the concert and I'm so glad that Sharimom was here and that we got to all go!

2 comments:

  1. Too bad you couldn't get some of Night Ranger...........who was totally AWESOME (can you tell I'm a big fan?)

    "motorin'"

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so lucky!! I would have LOVED to go to that concert!! I saw them in concert when I was in HS.... and I know just about all the songs of both bands. He he... never guess that I was an 80's teenager huh?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I appreciate them all!