Saturday, December 5, 2009

Successful Saturday.

Today was a long day...but a good one. Started out with lovely sleeping in weather...cloudy and cold. Then we headed out and did some Christmas shopping. Hung out at home and relaxed some. I also gave the pups a bath and went shopping with my sisters and cousin. Today was one of those days where what needed to get done has been accomplished but there are several other things that needed done too and are still waiting...

Mainly the stuff left is to clean the floors...as they were only swept today and I need to get a podcast recorded this weekend. I have lots to talk about. :)

Ok...yes, I know this is a short...not very interesting...with not photo...post but this day hasn't been anything too post worthy. I'll make sure tomorrow's is better.

Good night...I just got back from walking the dogs...now need to take a shower and get in bed with my book.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a busy day.

    Have a wonderful Sunday


    •·.·´S`·.W`·.E`·.E`·.T`·.·•
    Blessings
    »-(¯`v´¯)-»HEIDI

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I appreciate them all!