My crafting has forsaken me...or I have forsaken crafting. Not sure what has happened but my creativity is all ideas and no action. What to do about this but create a to do list! Since I wasn't sure where to put this list and if I make it public maybe I'll be more motivated to finish more of it...here you go!
1. Build three of these chairs for our porch. I know I definitely want to make one for Carmen and then 2 adult sized ones for SK and me.
1. finish the polwarth fiber that I have currently on the bobbins
2. spin up the black Corriedale locks that I cleaned before I had CGR into about 2000 yards of lace weight
1. Frog all project on the needles that I do not plan to finish or have not worked on in months!
2. Organize yarn stash
3. CO a project for CGR
4. CO a sock (believe it or not I do not have a sock on the needles!!)
5. CO a cardigan for me!
6. Finish at least 20 more squares for CGR's Barknknit Raising Quilt
I think this is all I have for now. As I finish I'll cross it off and if I get so inspired I will add to this list in the coming weeks and months. I would like to get most of the stuff on here done by the last day in August.