Tuesday, November 29, 2011

crafting, decorations, and knitting....oh my!

I'm busy getting ready for Carmen's first birthday Party on Saturday!! Her birthday is Thursday and I just can't believe it's almost been a year...I'll talk more about that later.  I've got lots to do between now and then but wanted to share some pics of things I've done for the party.  Here is a sneak peak of the decorations for the party!  

and what I did with the crayons from yesterday!  They are all ready to head to the daycare tomorrow for the kiddos!
can't get this to go in here right! Will fix later!
Happy Week!

PS...a sneak peak of a new pattern that will be going up free!  Carmen's First Birthday Socks aka Toddlers socks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I appreciate them all!