Friday, June 29, 2012

Keeping it Real: rain, time, and flowers

Keeping it Real - is a weekly meme from ink + chair where bloggers share the ups-downs, lows-highs, hits-misses, dark-light, peaks-valleys, plusses-minuses...of their week - acknowledging wholeness.


frogging -  lows
- being patient and trying to focus on God's timing and not my own. 
- seeing all the damage that has been done to our beaches by Tropical Storm Debby
- having to walk the pups in a torrential downpour because they refuse to go out in the rain without us.
- life gets busy and we often don't have time to spend with everyone we'd like to.
 tail-wagging -  highs
- new glasses after wearing my old ones with scratches and the wrong prescription for so long! (I used to wear contacts full time so my glasses weren't a priority, now that I do, I needed new ones!)
- spending lots of quality time at home with my little family because of TS Debby.
- having good friends and family who love me despite my crazy.
- excited about having dinner with two friends of ours, who we miss and don't see as often as we'd like.
- the simple yet complex beauty of flowers and remembering to stop and really see them.
- hearing new words come out of my daughter and understanding what she's saying!

 Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment! I appreciate them all!