Keeping it Real - is a weekly meme from ink + chair where bloggers share the ups-downs, lows-highs, hits-misses, dark-light, peaks-valleys, plusses-minuses...of their week - acknowledging wholeness.
frogging - lows
- still working on being patient and trying to focus on God's timing and not my own.
- needing more time to organize my home, which always helps me organize my thoughts.
- struggling with getting out of my head and put thoughts into actions.
- CGR being too sleepy and not a fan of loud noises to actually enjoy fireworks this year...maybe next year.
tail-wagging - highs
- finishing another blanket square for CGR's barn raising quilt! 18 of 48(or 56) complete
- finishing some more hexipuffs, which are highly addictive and so fun! The first 14 completed pictured below. 2 more already done! 16 done and a million to go!
- spending time at the beach with sand in my toes and sun on my skin.
- having a midweek day off to enjoy the nice weather
- getting to spend time with my family
- the "real" weekend is almost here!!!!!!!
What are your ups and downs of your week?