Monday, August 27, 2012

Carmen's BIG announcement!

Yay!  We are very excited to be expecting Baby Rush #2 in April!  I have so much more to say about pregnancy, moving, and more but it's been a long weekend of packing/moving/unpacking and this momma needs to head to bed!  I wanted to share the news with my blog readers as we announced on other social media outlets today.

We just told Carmen today as well and while at first she didn't quite understand...my belly did get a kiss. :) I think she'll get it once I start showing more.  

For this pregnancy, I have a fun way I'm going to keep you all updated throughout on the blog!  Post for that will be up tomorrow hopefully.  The idea is not uniquely mine but I think it will be fun nonetheless!  I made something for it too! 

Happy Happy!!  

PS...the hurricane Isaac was predicted to head our way and we did get rain and lots of wind but we are safe.  Praying for those it's heading towards!

5 comments:

  1. SO exciting! That's a lot of change for one year...moving and baby. Hope that's it on the changes so you can just adjust to these big ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Natalie! Carmen is going to be a great big sister! This new babe will be so lucky to have her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute way to announce it! I'm so happy for all of you. I'm sure Carmen will be a super big sister.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations - thank you for sharing - little Carmen made me smile with her boards, she can write really well! LOL. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wonderful news! Excited to see how you share it and to watch the new Daily Baby Rush photos as they spring up. g

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I appreciate them all!