Friday, August 10, 2012

This moment: Our week in moments!

{this moment} – A Friday ritual from Soule Mama.  A single photo(or a few)– no words – capturing a moment from the week.  A simple, special, extraordinary moment.  A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.  If you’re inspired to do the same, leave a link to your “moment” in the comments for all to find and see.
Organizing and prepping for garage sale this weekend has been taking up a lot of time!  Posts will return next week!  Have also been knitting up a storm for a fiber arts show up in OH!  I will share what I am sending and what I've knit to sell as soon as it's all blocked and before it's sent out!  Hope you are all having a great week!

Happy Friday!!!

1 comment:

  1. The first photo is my new favorite of your little girl. Way to rock the maxi, Carmen! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I appreciate them all!