Thursday, December 6, 2012

Baby Bump: 22 week update!


Week: 22 weeks and 3 days!! 
Weight gain: 15+ lbs! Still haven't weighed myself...
Baby's sex: Another Team PINK!
Baby's name: We have officially picked a name but Special K is not ready to announce.  We may wait until birth or we might do a fun announcement!  Haven't decided yet. :)
Sleep: Still not making it to bed early enough because life has just been busy but I need to get more sleep for sure! Last night I was actually in bed and asleep by 10pm!  First time in a long time and while I woke up a couple times with lovely pregnancy dreams, I slept great!
Movements: When she is awake, this little girl likes to move and kick!  It's so fun feeling her all day!  Several more people have been able to feel her kick and it's amazing to share the feeling!
Labor Signs:  None!
Maternity Clothes: Pretty much all maternity now other than some jeans worn with my belly belt and long tanks with some pre-maternity tops.  Pretty sure I have to stop wearing my pre-pregnancy jeans and get some more maternity ones.  The pre-pregnancy jeans are just not comfortable anymore.
Big Sister Carmen: Every week I feel she is understanding more and more that there is a baby in momma's belly.  She gives her hugs every night before she goes to bed and lately has been throwing in a kiss and a song!  I often ask her what she wants to say to her little sister and she usually says something or starts singing.  It's pretty cute.  She did tell her she loved her the other day and my heart burst!  Looking forward to watching them together grow up as sisters!
This past week: I feel like my belly has grown so much in the past week. I catch glimpse of myself and I feel like I already look huge!  As a been there done this mom, I know that this is nothing compared to how huge I will be. :)  I also haven't been walking as much as I was and I can definitely feel it!  I've been staying up too late so I haven't been able to get out at 6 am and walk the dogs like I had been. I need to get back to this as I feel that my body needs it. Yesterday, I was also just uncomfortable!  I felt like my belly was just not comfortable with the clothes that I was wearing and it made me have pain at the bottom of my belly.  Thankfully it's gone!
Next Doctor's Visit: Next apt is Dec 19th
Overall, still feeling very pregnant but I'm also feeling better.  Other than my overall exhaustion, I'm feeling good.  I'm looking forward to my next apt even thought we won't get another ultrasound for a long while.  More holiday fun is coming this month along with our wedding anniversary!  Need to make sure I get some rest and eat well. Still so amazing that in a couple months we'll be parents to 2 little girls!  So exciting!!

Thanks for reading another baby bump update!!

Happy Thursday! 

PS...Don't forget to enter the Giveaway!

2 comments:

  1. You are such a pretty preggers person. Love that Carmen is figuring it all out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you on the new baby girl!! They're all such gifts from God, aren't they?? Feel good!! : )

    ~ Wendy
    http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I appreciate them all!