Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Packing, Moving, and life.(not about knitting)

My favorite knitting blog is Crazy Aunt Purl. She is insightful and just is a great writer. I've been reading her blog for about 3 or 4 months now. Today she posted the post of all post. I can't really begin to explain all the reasons why this post was great but you should read it. I think that it just has effected the way I think about this big move this month. I have 24 days and my life as I've known if for two years is going to change. I think Special K moving in here was a huge thing and it was great and has been great but it wasn't as big as us moving into this house that is OUR home. It's OURS...it wasn't something that was mine and is now ours. I haven't settled in and made it my house and now we are sharing it. We are both on the lease and we both take ownership of it. I'm so excited about this and despite everyone else thinking it's too soon and that we are crazy...I think it's great. I can't wait to get started making it OUR cozy little home. I know I've been stressed and feel like all I've been doing lately is "WAITING" so when you read this post this will all start to make sense. I hope that it inspires you as well.

Thank you,

The Crazy Dog Lady

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for turning me on to that blogsite. I start my day looking forward to her "purls" of wisdom.

    You're the bestust too

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I appreciate them all!