Saturday, August 11, 2007

Pay It Forward

I got picked on Plain Jane Creations for her Pay It Forward promise. I'm very excited. This will actually be my first package from anyone in the knitting blog world. I'm still nervous to enter any swaps but plan on it once I get settled into my new house. You can still enter my Pay It Forward but I'm going to close it on August 20th and pick that day. :)

I hope everyone is having a great weekend. I think today has been the best day!! I only got to knit so far for about 30 min. I'm trying to finish Flower Girl's cellphone case. Special K and I went swimming in our landlords pool, went to the driving range(my first time), and he helped me put some stuff up in my classroom. It's been a GREAT day... :)

Have a great Saturday!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Bucs huh?? It will be interesting when the fins play the bucs later this year!! LOL Here is the link to the KAL.
    http://footballalong.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll have fun with the swap! Hope you get all kinds of nice goodies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I appreciate them all!