Wednesday, August 29, 2007

SLEEP!!

All I would like to do after a weekend of sleeping and two days of having to be at work early...has been to sleep/rest. This afternoon is the first afternoon i don't have anything I HAVE to do. It's a nice feeling. I know I should go home and unpack more boxes and put up stuff on the walls but what I want to do and is more likely is to sit and watch the tv with cable that is going to be put in this afternoon. I want to veg and do nothing. I'll make dinner and I'll make sure Special K gets fed and when he gets home gets some relax time. (this is only to make my being lazy justifiable)

Work has been crazy with getting everyone set up and the server guy adding to my plate. Not like my plate at work isn't PACKED full of stuff but he keeps blind siding me with more. I have about ten minutes left of work and yes I'm using it to blog but I think 10 min out of the mess of stuff I've done today is good.

Have a great day!!!

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear everything is coming along with the new digs. Kinda bummed that you and he aren't coming up in September but I understand about the money situation. Tried to put in for vacation in October but told I have to wait to see what goes on with new owners. They still owe me two weeks vacation and SOMEONE better honor it.

    Have a great LaborDay Weekend. Don't work too hard

    Love..........shari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you post on my blog, lol!!! I love private swaps like the dishcloth swaps, they are so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by!

    Can't wait for the swap to start....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I appreciate them all!