Thursday, August 23, 2007

Work, work...paint paint...bark bark. :)

So...the first week back with these students have been hectic and crazy. I've been extremely tired at the end of the day and ready to SLEEP. I've also started coaching girls volleyball so that has been fun as well. Monday and Wed Special K and I painted the kitchen cabinets at our new house. I wanted to paint over the nasty dark grey before we moved in. It looks great so far. I picked a very subtle bluish white color called celestial glow. It's pretty much white. After we finished the cabinets, Special K looked around and said that he wants to paint the rest. :) I smiled and said that would be great. I have open house at school tonight so he might go over and paint a coat while I'm there. I hope he does because I'd love to move into a house that is all painted and ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I appreciate them all!