Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Welcome

I got added to Knitting Blogs today so welcome to those who are just coming to check out my blog for the first time. I'm in a teaching/moving frenzy right now so there is little knitting going on but when I can steal away and knit a few rounds. :) Thanks for reading my blog and hope that you enjoy the creations I made.

Nancy @ the jersey shore...I'll find out if you can order the project bag. I'll call them when I get a moment. I love the bag...it's perfect for the projects I'm making right now...Mandy's Candy Bags.

Happy Knitting....

2 comments:

  1. Who does have knitting on their blog these days? ;-) It's scramble time! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope all goes well for you at school!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I appreciate them all!