Monday, September 24, 2007

"Fall into Autumn" Dishcloth - Monday Topic #3

Autumn has now officially begun here in the States!! What is your favorite thing about Autumn/Fall? Why?

Well here in Florida the seasons really don't change but it has begun to get a little cooler. The rain has also come. We haven't had any hurricanes yet, thank goodness but they are bound to come around sometime. The only good thing about that is hurricane days at school. It's a day off and an excuse to spend the day inside this time it will be knitting away!! It's nice what knitting has brought into my life. I enjoy car rides and waiting so much more now because it's a time that I can knit. Oh back to my favorite things about Autumn and Fall must be the cooler weather and the beautiful afternoons you can spend outside without sweating all the liquid out of your body. :)

Happy Fall/Autumn!!!

5 comments:

  1. You need to take a fall trip to New England for some color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here in Ohio, the seasons change and it is spectacular!!! There are so many things I love about autumn, it's hard to specify one. I guess it would be the colors!!! I have a huge tree right outside of my office window and in the fall, the colors that change are breathtaking! I keep my blinds up and the windows open for as long as I can.
    And, talk about color? Taking a drive up around Youngstown and all places north is a sight to behold.
    Other things include smell. Besides the smell of the earth getting ready for bed, it's the smell of the first furnace blast that I wait for.

    I'm such a geek.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharimom, I can't wait to be there for Thanksgiving. I'm secretly hoping we drive because that would be fun to see all the different views on the way up. I also could get a lot of knitting in on the way...just don't tell Kenny. :) hehehe. I'm sure he already knows.

    Nicole, I've never been to New England but would love to some day make it up there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fall here in Kentucky is beautiful too! I'm afraid it won't be as pretty this year, though, because of the severe drought we've had :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like fall because of baking. I love to bake. I do not like the pounds that come with it, but hey not everything is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I appreciate them all!