Monday, September 24, 2007

Quick Sock update!

My first sock is so pretty!!!

Just wanted to share my Sock with the world. :) I turned the heel successfully now I have to work on the gusset. I had a little dare I say knot in the Knit Picks yarn while turning the heel that for a second I swore bad things about the yarn. Special K came to the rescue and my love for Knit Picks yarn returned.

The heel was surprisingly easier than I thought and I was happy that I watched the sock video on Knittinghelp.com which really helped me get past the confusing parts in the pattern.

Happy Knitting!! I'm off to get some ZZZZs in.

3 comments:

  1. Wow - they are coming along very nice and fast too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the heel!!! I remember my first heel, it brings back such fond memories! WTG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice sock . . . I don't think I've ever gotten that far along on a sock.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I appreciate them all!