Monday, October 22, 2007

"Fall Into Autumn" Dishcloth Swap - Monday Topic #6

How was your experience in the exchange? Did you enjoy the folks you met? Did you just love the bag you received? Please share any thoughts, criticism, and things you loved!

This has been a fun swap. Both swap pals have been great but I haven't really gotten to know them all that well. I'm hoping to stay in touch after the swap ends and I get to know who they are. I accidentally signed my name to an email to my downstream pal and she's been great. I'm not sure she has checked me out yet but oh well. I'm excited to get my package and I'm almost done with my dishcloth so I can send mine out. :) I guess I can't really do much criticism yet. :) I've loved how this has been organized and I like the Monday topics. Way to go!!

Well...happy Swapping.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I appreciate them all!