Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Wedding Wednesday


So...we haven't been planning much lately. We are hoping to get the catering menu soon so we can go over what food and how much we are going to order to feed 150 people. That will give us a ballpark figure for the budget. (ballpark get it...hehehe) I'm excited to figure out what kind of food we are going to have. I know that wings will definitely be on the list. YUMMO.

My sister and I also spent time working out the Save the Dates. She sent me the design and I love it. I can't wait to see the finished coasters. They are going to be awesome. Now, I guess we have to finalize our guest list and get everyone's address. That's going to be fun. So, will doing the invitations.

My friend, Kelly-Bell is getting married this weekend and I'm excited for her. I've heard some of her plans but it's always different when you see it. I can't wait. She's my dog friend as I like to call her. We met at the dog park and she helped me train Jackjack. She has been a blessing in my life. She is also one of my friends who made me realize that I needed to date Special K. I resisted for a while. I'll have to tell you all that story sometime. Another tribute she gets is helping me decide to adopt Abby. :) I guess she's been a great adviser for me. Everything she's advised me on has been wonderful. I wish her and her fiance the best in her marriage. I couldn't be happier for two people.

Well...I haven't been feeling all that great today and I actually even left work a little early to come home. I think my allergies got the best of me. A little rest, some cuddling with my pups, food and a nice warm shower has me feeling much better. I'm planning on going to the SnB tonight but might not stay the whole time depending on how I feel. I really want to finish up my Monkey sock before Thursday at midnight. :) So...I need to definitively work on it while I'm there. I've already spent time picking out my next sock for February. I'm going to do a toe-up, magic loop, 2-at-a time. I think it will be fun to learn a new technique.

Thank you again for all the wonderful comments about my podcast. I'm really glad you have enjoyed my first episode. I will try not to disappoint on the next one. I think I might have a great interview too. I need to ask them before I make that a for sure.

Happy Knitting and Wedding planning too!!!

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear all the plans are coming together and sorry to hear you're not feeling too well.

    Get well soon.

    I told SpecialK that I enjoyed your podcast. You can tell in your voice how much you love your furbabies........They ARE a blessing.

    Have a great rest of the week.
    much love from up north!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was good to see you at Knit night last night. I will definitely show up to more of those. Man, my allergies are getting to me, too - and I rarely suffer from allergies. I think that's a sign its going to be a very pollen-y spring. PS: your Monkeys look great - I love the yarn! Good luck finishing them tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, there!

    I'm sorry I have been behind in blogland a bit, and I'm trying to catch up this morning before I head off to work.

    I'm going to listen to the Podcast this weekend. Your blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the Special K Story would be a good one to here. :-) Spill it :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I appreciate them all!