Wednesday, March 12, 2008

First FREE Pattern: Ipod Nano Sock


Ipod Nano Sock Pattern:
by: Barknknit Designs

This pattern is a simple ribbed sock for a New Ipod Nano. You could easily modify pattern to fit any Ipod size.

Materials: Sock yarn of choice. I used RazzyTazzy Knits Sock yarn in Gryffindor Colors.

US size 1 Circular needles or 4 dpns.

Gauge: 8 stitches per inch

Abbreviations:

CO - Cast on
K - Knit
P - Purl
sts - stitches

Pattern:

CO 52 sts.

Join round and make sure no stitches are twisted.

K2 P2 for 3 inches.

Kitchener stitch the sock closed.

Use this stylish sock to keep your Ipod covered and scratch free!!

7 comments:

  1. Gnat, my hubby just got a nano, so this is perfect timing for this pattern. I can't wait to look through my leftover sock yarn to see what I can come up with for him. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you, another pattern-designing friend o'mine...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow look at you super knitting designer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pattern! Psst... my blog friend just came back from FL. Could this be the same "Uncommon Threads" ... if so... and I had known... http://www.lifeincleveland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pattern... it looks great

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! And congrats on your first pattern!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I appreciate them all!