Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Prize and Sock update!! Thankful Tuesday

I'm still working on the sock. This picture is my progress on Monday afternoon. I've finished a couple repeats since then and am almost at the heel. The first sock flew by but now this second sock is killing me. I still have a chance to move on to the next round because 28 people have finished so far in my division. I love the pattern though!!Last week I also got a prize in the mail!! It's from a contest over on Michelle's blog McKnitter. She's a Florida knitter. :) I loved the prize. A purse, a skein of Ewe-phoria Yarns Sock It To Me Superwash Yarn in Pacifica, and pattern for River Valley Socks from Anni Designs. She also included this really cute sock bag that I'm pretty sure she made herself. It's so pretty and I love the fabric.
Fun prizes!! Ok...so I'm hoping to finish this sock soon and so I can get back to relaxing knitting and spinning. I haven't worked on anything else lately since starting this sock.

Thankful Tuesday this week is thankful that my blood test came back and everything is good. All my levels are normal. My uric acid levels are actually low to normal so I don't have gout. My blood sugar, cholesterol...all normal. :) YEAH!! This makes me very happy!! I'm healthy! So, today I'm very thankful that I'm healthy.

Hope everyone is well!!!

Be Thankful for today is a new day!

13 comments:

  1. You can do it… Yes You Can! I’m a Maryland team member here to cheer you on to the finish line!! I know you can do it! Come on, one more row now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll get it! Knit, knit...

    Have you tried the sock on yet? Another woman mentioned that it is VERY stretchy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go, BarknKnit Go! Knit those zombies! Maryland Merino Madness rocks!
    happycat, fellow team member

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice sock! And you sure won some nice goodies! Glad everything's OK, happy health!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the sock. Glad you're totally ok!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome! the socks look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The prize went to a great knit blogger. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your gifts, they are awesome, and I have never knit anything but 2 needle socks so go you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Go Maryland! I love the color you've chosen, so I know the second sock can be slow, but just think how happy you'll be to have the pair finished! Knit knit knit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The socks look great!!! Congrats on your prize!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your sock looks great! I love the look of that pattern! Keep going; YOU CAN DO IT!

    That yarn from your gift looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Socks are looking good so far. Glad your tests are normal. It's all good under the hood :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I appreciate them all!