Friday, June 13, 2008

Dogs on Thursday on friday and an update.

Hey, just wanted to let everyone know I'm ok. :) Work has been good and I've been keeping pretty busy. The puppies have been good. We even started running a bit during our morning walks. I tried again for the focused sit picture in my backyard. Look...Jakjack still won't look at me. I know I should be happy with just the fact that he would sit and stay there for me but when I tried to get him to down he was not having it. I had to admit there was a sneaky squirrel that had his attention more than me so I let it go for now. We came inside after he wouldn't down the second time.
But check out the attention I get when this is done inside and they are waiting for me to fix their food bowls. :) I have Jackjack's FULL attention then. hmmm. Oh and we tried a bunch of downs when we came inside to remind him what that word means. Let me tell you it was an instant down. UGH...need some more outdoor training with some yummy treats.

I've been working a lot on the clapotis and it's coming along nicely I think. I love the color and the pattern is so simple. You just have to keep track of what row you are on but it's only different on the beginning and the end of the row the rest is mindless. :)


During lunch at work I've been doing a lot of knitting on my 9-5 socks. I'm at the heel of the first sock but since it's solely my lunch time knitting...it's slow going.

Well...I've got to get finished getting ready for work. I'm sleepy today...but I've been tired all week. I'm hoping to get a big cup of coffee when I get to work to wake me up.

Have a great day and Happy Knitting.

PS..Don't forget Sat. is WWKIP day!!

11 comments:

  1. Hi there! Your site takes a LONG time to load for me (maybe your pics are big files, I don't know).

    That clapotis is NICE. I'm going to make one soon with doubled up laceweight I think...from stash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sissy won't cooperate with a camera these days either. Clappy's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally signed up for Google Reader, from your reccomendation, and I was wondering when you were going to post again. So, hooray. :)

    I love the color of your clapotis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear the new job is going well. Your clapotis is coming along nicely. I have yarn for mine, but have resolved to finish some other things first.
    Glad to see the doggies are well too.
    Pets are coming their way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take care of my chickens while they're down there.

    I bet the baby loves those dogs. Don't let him ride them.

    Glad to hear the job is going well. I was starting to get worried about you not blogging for almost a whole week.

    Big kisses and much love from up north.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you clapotis. What yarn is it made of?

    I was thinkin about making one in my rest of my malabrigo or my zephyrspun.

    It was lovely to meet you face to face today. Thank you for being so lovely and gracious with my daughter. She really enjoyed chatting with you and asked when she can go knit with the ladies again.

    how do you get the little project bars telling you how much you have done on them? I want them for my site.

    Your dogs are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad that you are doing well--and I love your dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Puppies and Men ... just given them food to get their attention. Pretty knitting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are soooo cute, I had a black lab growing up and I love them. I bet they are a handfu. The clapotis is really nice...great color.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that color for your clapotis! Can't wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ahhhh, JackJack is so sweet!
    eve if he won't cooperate.
    LOL!
    oooh your clappy is beautiful. Now I want to make another one!
    they could be addictive I think!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I appreciate them all!