Sunday, July 20, 2008

Happy Blogoversary to me!!

I can't believe I almost missed my 1 year blogoversary!! I can't believe I've been blogging for a year and I have posted 239 times. I think that blogging has been one of my favorite things to do and I've met a lot of people through my blog. I'm glad you guys have stuck around!! This past week has been a bit busy at work so I haven't had much time to post and when I got home all I wanted to do was sleep or knit. ;) Well..I'll try to post more often as I usually do. I hope you guys have enjoyed a year of me blogging.

Come to think of it that means that I've been knitting for a year now too. Wow, what knitting and blogging has brought me is such a long list I'm not sure I could even start but I enjoy both. I hope you guys stick around for another year of my knitting projects and tales from Jackjack and Abigail!

Hope everyone is doing well. Don't forget to do what you love and love what you do!!

God bless you all!

Happy Knitting!!

9 comments:

  1. Happy Blogoversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, happy blogaversary from me too. I for one will be sticking around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Blogaversary! I hope you'll have many, many more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Blogoversary Gnat!
    I will definitly be sticking around. Glad to have gotten to know you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I appreciate them all!