Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Stride for Strays!!

So, I ran across this pet charity event and thought it would be fun to participate. I'm sure you were all wondering why there was this donation widget on my right menu. Well, I registered to stride for strays, which is a tampa bay event to help raise money to help pets.

The site says "Stride for Strays is a fun dog walk and festival to raise life-saving funds for the ACT Spay/Neuter Clinic. Animal lovers will collect donations from their friends, family and co-workers before the event. Then, they will participate in the 1 mile walk at Lowry Park and receive prizes depending on how many donations they collected. The event will also include fun activities, such as demonstrations and pet-friendly vendors. It's an event you won't want to miss!"

So, please if you can donate to this wonderful cause by clicking on the widget on the left menu or if you are in the area register and join my team. The St. Pete Fiber Fanatics.

Thank you!! Hope you have a tail waggin good day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I appreciate them all!