Monday, December 8, 2008

Monday....a catch up.

Hi, everyone!! How was your weekend? My weekend was pretty jammed packed full of activity. We had planned on packing boxes starting on Friday night but when we got home we were both so tired and just had to chill and relax. It was nice to just hang out! Saturday started with dog walking mine and my friends, who's husband is having back surgery today and I told her I'd stop by and help out by walking her dogs. She appreciated it a ton.

So, after that I came home took a shower and I met up with my three sisters and off we went to my last fitting appointment for my wedding dress!! It looked great! I tried on my wedding shawl with it and that looked great as well!! I took pictures but I can't post just in case Special K sees the blog. I promise to post tons after the wedding! Then the four of us went to lunch and target and it was nice spending time with them!

Then by the time I got home, Special K had been changing our cars oils and his dad's and helping with his dad...so we were tired. So, we put off packing for one more day!

Well...Sunday we had to get packing started!! We spent a while packing up books and my stash!! My poor stash! I thought it would all fit in a big box but comes to find out I have more than I though!! I should have taken pictures but too late now. Most my stash is sock yarn and fiber...both my favorites. It's all packed away other than a few things.

1. My sister's February Lady Sweater, which I'm literally almost done with!! I have 2/3rds of the last sleeve to finish and then sew in the ends. I hope to have this done by Friday!

2. A secret knit....it's a simple knit but can not share because the person it's for reads my blog. I think she already knows something else I'm giving her so I'm going to keep this a secret! hahaha. :) I can be sneaky when I want to be.

3. My wedding week socks!! I picked the pattern which is going to be Tickled Pink Socks by Monica Nappe. They are so cute with little Xs and Os on the side. These are going to be made with the Cubby Yarn! I can't wait to cast on!

4. Some fiber from my stash and my spindle! (I had to keep it out...just in case)

5. misc WIPs....my sister CZbrats' anklets...not going to get done yet. :) Sorry! and I think that's it!

So...everything else in my stash is put away! I'll see it in a couple weeks! The books were so dusty that I had a pretty bad allergy attack which wiped me out last night! I'm feeling better today but just tired. I did go over and walk my friend's dogs again and took her a lasagna and some brownies and cupcakes. I made the lasagna and KnitIdiot or Sheryl made the desserts! They were glad to have some back up food. I hope that his surgery goes ok today!

Well...look out for some posts coming soon!! These will have pictures and wedding catch up info!!

Hope you are all having a great Monday!!!

Gnat

4 comments:

  1. Oh my only 12 days until the wedding. That came FAST. I am so looking forward to seeing all the photos.

    I queued those tickled pink socks too. I hope to try them soon, like in this lifetime. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Aunt Kathy. I can't wait to see all the pictures! You must be so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I am wiped out just reading your post! LOL! I hope you have the most special and enchanting wedding!
    and that it goes off without a hitch too. I can't wait to see the wedding photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a good friend! Wait until you have to unpack those boxes. I can't wait to see the pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I appreciate them all!