Friday, December 5, 2008

To break things up. A Christmas Meme!

So, to break things up and talk about something other then my wedding. :) I found this cute Meme on Baa Baa Blacksheeps blog. Figured I'd do it for fun! If you want to join in the fun please do!! ;) (The pic is Abby's new favorite spot)

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?

Wrapping Paper
2. Real tree or Artificial?
I love Real trees but with two big dogs and to make things easier, we got an Artificial. Actually it was given to us by Special K's boss.
3. When do you put up the tree?
The day or so after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down?
Usually around Epiphany but this year since we are moving it will be Dec 25 or 26th.
5. Do you like eggnog?
Sometimes...I have to be in the mood.
6. Favorite gift received as a child.
I remember getting the Barbie mansion with the elevator. I loved that thing! :)
7. Hardest people to buy for?
Sometimes my sisters.
8. Easiest person to buy for?
The kids
9. Do you have a nativity scene?
Yes, it was given to me by my Pastor, who is actually marrying us. His father or Her father gave it to them and it was made from an olive tree in Israel. It's small and very pretty.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
Mail but this year might be hard to get them out...so we'll see.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
I don't think I remember getting a bad gift.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
Big fan of Elf but I have no favorite.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
When it's getting close. :)
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
Not that I can remember.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Love Turkey!! YUMMY!!
16. Lights on the tree?
Yes...all white though. One strand of dancing ones and then some solid ones.
17. Favorite Christmas song?
Little Drummer Boy
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
Stay at home and be with family.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
No.... :)
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
I like Stars and have one but SK is a big fan of angels. We dropped the stained glass star I have this year...it's ok but we will probably replace it with an angel for next year.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
Only one present the night before and the rest in the morning and at my sister's house.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
Too many things to do and people around!
23. Favorite ornament theme or color?
We have silver and Red ornaments and then a bunch of random ornaments. I bought two this week. A black lab and a golden from Walgreens. :)
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner?
Turkey on Christmas day!

Well...if you'd like join in the fun!! I hope you are all well. Happy Holidays!!

2 comments:

  1. I also had and absolutely loved the Barbie townhouse with elevator! My puppy also lays under the tree.
    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had so much fun as a child playing barbies too!
    Oh what a fun meme! I will play.
    I just loved your answers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I appreciate them all!