Thursday, June 18, 2009

Skien her Ways' 2009 Summer Knitting Goals Contest

I found a cool contest through Knit with KT's blog for Skein her way's Summer Knitting Goals Contest. I thought it was pretty cute. You post your goals for the summer and she enters you to win prizes. You have to love that. And since I could use more lists and goals I figured I'd jump in.

Here are my goals for the summer months:
  1. Complete the knitted gifts that I have on my needles and for those who's birthdays are in the summer or at least close to summer.
  2. Knit myself a Lace Shawl.
  3. Learn to weave on a loom.
  4. Complete home processing the first fleece and the majority of the 2nd fleece.
  5. Walk all of my dogs together at least once a day around the lake in my neighborhood.
  6. Teach Abby to run next to a bike.
  7. Summer Clean my craft room...get rid of the things that are no longer needed.
  8. Save money!!
  9. ok...this may be a long shot but try to trade/sell some of my stash I do not think I will be using.
I think that's all I got for now. :) I'm sure other things will come up. Go over and join the contest there are some cute prizes!


  1. Hey Gnat - thanks for that note about the contest - I entered!

  2. Good luck with your list ~ you're going to be really busy :)

  3. Fun projects, ma'am! Sorry I don't comment much, for some reason your site takes for-ev-er to load for me.

  4. Great post, Gnat! You motivated me to make my own little list of goals.
    and yes, that required an ACTUAL blog post. lol...


Thank you for leaving a comment! I appreciate them all!