Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Not forgotten!

Ok...I swear this blog has not been forgotten! I think I need to start posting more often! It's not like I don't have plenty to share with you guys!

First off we'll start with a cute video of the pups. :) Just because well...they are so CUTE!!



This is part of our routine to go outside. Can you tell Jackjack is feeling GREAT?

Well...there has been lots of knitting....and a little spinning but mostly knitting. First off here is a gift I've been knitting for someone. They are these awesome mitts! You can either use them as finger less mitts or fold over the top and use as mittens! The pattern is the iphone mitts by Julie Ridl. This first pair was done using some NH Knitting Mama Franconia yarn in that Auntie Colorway. This is a Superwash Merino, Cashmere, Nylon base and I love it! These are so comfy and warm.

The color is really a bit more lilac in real life but I'm not a photography genius...I only wish I was. :)

The 2nd pair I'm working on for myself is using some Shelby B's Designs yarn in the Lilly Potter colorway. I'm actually using a similar yarn base called Supreme Sock from Shelby's that is the SW Merino, Cashmere, Nylon. Love these colors and it's knitting up very nicely!

I don't have any spinning pictures but I'll get some soon. I spun up some lovely merino but next up on my wheel is the cormo roving I bought at SAFF! I can't wait!

I'm still considering the Blog365 starting on Dec 1st. :) So...you may get to see and read a lot more from me soon.

Happy Tuesday!!

3 comments:

  1. The pups are adorable as usual! I love those mittens, I just might have to make myself some, I have a single skein that needs a job and that just might be it! Hmmmm..Blog 365....Sounds challenging...I might consider it too :-) I do need to blog more :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these...the mittens and the dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet pups! I love how they take off and "patrol the perimeter"! Mine do the same thing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I appreciate them all!